My favorites from this list are Adele’s, Frank Ocean’s, and Kendrick’s. Those were three perfect albums to me.
The end of 2014 also meant the end of the first half of the 2010s, a decade thus far marked by unforgettable full-lengths in a variety of genres.
- Kanye West, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Beyonce, Beyonce
- Adele, 21
- Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Kendrick Lamar, good kid, m.A.A.d city
- Drake, Take Care
- Arcade Fire, The Suburbs
- Jay Z & Kanye West, Watch The Throne
- Daft Punk, Random Access Memories
- Bon Iver, Bon Iver
- Vampire Weekend, Modern Vampires of the City
- Taylor Swift, Red
- Kacey Musgraves, Same Trailer, Different Park
- Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience (Part I)
- Disclosure, Settle
- Lorde, Pure Heroine
- Jason Aldean, My Kinda Party
- Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More
- James Blake, James Blake
- Lana Del Rey, Born To Die
It's simple: if you write your email address here, my words will reach you again.
Donate a Dollar
By donating, you're showing your support to my writing, my music, and my stories. You're showing me that my creations have value. You're telling me to keep going.
Membership Sign In
For members only
: private links, stories, and albums.