Cross Church Notes: Deeper Service (12/1/16)
Do you really want everything that God has for you?
2 Kings 4:8
- Sometimes the greatest poverty comes from the midst of profitability.
- Ministries only function to the level of its perception.
- We see the principle of sowing and reaping in affect.
- It’s easy for the needs of a person to be overlooked when their poverty cannot be seen.
- She was an “Everything is cool” kind of lady.
- She never spoke her need because she had adapted to her poverty.
- Admitting our need makes us vulnerable.
- Stop saying no!
- The place where she served and gave made room for a miracle.
- There are people that are close to you that will not understand your fight.
- When you recognize your source, you can bring the problems back to the source.
- Should’ve let sleeping dogs lie.
- Don’t stand in the way of somebody trying to bless you.
- On the outside, I have it all together.
- Anytime someone offers us something and we say no, or AQ is low. (Adaptability Quotient)
- “I would rather lose the child than risk the pain.”
- We try to map out what our lives will look like.
- When you serve, you expand the capacity to receive.
It's simple: if you write your email address here, my words will reach you again.
Donate a Dollar
By donating, you're showing your support to my writing, my music, and my stories. You're showing me that my creations have value. You're telling me to keep going.
Membership Sign In
For members only
: private links, stories, and albums.