The Painful Life of a Sports Fan
- I didn’t want to write this.
- I would’ve preferred to not say anything.
- I would’ve preferred to sulk in silence, while hating life for a few weeks, as I mourn the death of the Clippers.
- Something weird happens when my anxiety is bad. My throat swells up and starts hurting.
- After dominating the first half of the series, the second half was completely embarrassing.
- There’s nothing I could say to justify the last two games. They choked in the fourth quarter of Game 6, and didn’t show up for Game 7. Period.
- Another year of Chris Paul and company not getting it done.
- This sucks.
Donate a Dollar
By donating, you're showing your support to my writing, my music, and my stories. You're showing me that my creations have value. You're telling me to keep going.
It's simple: if you write your email address here, my words will reach you again.
Membership Sign In
For members only
: private links, stories, and albums.