The Painful Life of a Sports Fan
- I didn’t want to write this.
- I would’ve preferred to not say anything.
- I would’ve preferred to sulk in silence, while hating life for a few weeks, as I mourn the death of the Clippers.
- Something weird happens when my anxiety is bad. My throat swells up and starts hurting.
- After dominating the first half of the series, the second half was completely embarrassing.
- There’s nothing I could say to justify the last two games. They choked in the fourth quarter of Game 6, and didn’t show up for Game 7. Period.
- Another year of Chris Paul and company not getting it done.
- This sucks.
May 17, 2015
It's simple: if you write your email address here, my words will reach you again.
Become a patron today.