Cross Church Notes: Summer Sights
- Hebrews 11:6
- Luke 7:9
- Matthew 17:20
- James 2:14
- Hebrews 13:7
We want our church to be:
- Big Hearted
- Audacious Faith
- Pleases God
- Solved problems (Your problem is a faith problem.)
- Calls for action (Is our faith being shown?)
Your faith may draw you to a place of:
- Sacrifice. (Can you sacrifice?)
- Obedience. (It takes a lot of faith to be obedient to God.)
How can I have audacious faith?
- Through relationship.
- Through prayer and worship.
Faith can be borrowed in the meantime.
It's simple: if you write your email address here, my words will reach you again.
Join the team