15 Ways That I’ve Changed Things up Lately
In the past few weeks I’ve switched things up a bit. I’ve been doing things a little different. I knew I needed different results, so I started taking action on areas that are important to me.
- I’ve been doing yoga classes lately.
- I’ve recorded music at a different studio than my usual.
- I’ve been reading deeper books than I usually do, as a seek wisdom and knowledge from people much smarter than me.
- I’ve been highlighting passages in these books as much as possible, so they’ll be collected on this site.
- I’ve been eating less.
- I’ve reduced my bills even more than before. Bare minimum
- I’ve been doing as many pull-ups that my body allows in a day.
- I started taking my depression and anxiety medicine again.
- I started making my bed each morning.
- I started running the Twinspan bridge near my house, a two mile process with an intense incline.
- I bought an Xbox One X and spend about an hour a day, therapeutically playing No Man’s Sky.
- I’ve been weighing myself every morning, watching the body weight and body fat % continue to drop.
- I’ve been quietly journaling on my site, just a paragraph, all throughout August.
- I’ve been having very honest and open conversations with people I trust, about important questions that I’m beginning to have.
- Most importantly, I’m expecting. I’m expecting changes and something big to happen. I’m expecting a breakthrough very soon.
What kind of changes could you make today to your daily routine that’ll improve your life just a little bit?