Clippers @ Kings: Season Opener (10.25.15)
Game 1 of 82 is in the books. It feels good to finally have basketball back. Here’s 5 thoughts from last night’s game.
- Blake’s shot looks even better than last year’s. He was unstoppable for most of the game.
- The first two Clipper’s turnovers were from Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith. I expect that trend to continue.
- Boogie Cousins was the best three point shooter in the gym last night.
- With a little over a minute left in the game, we threw the ball to Pierce in the post. He hit a clutch shot to keep the lead. A go-to scorer as good as Pierce is something this team’s been missing for years now.
- Chris Paul ended the game with 18 points, 11 assists, 5 rebounds, and 2 steals.
I’m Nash. I create things.