Cross Church Notes: Deeper Service (12/1/16)
Do you really want everything that God has for you?
2 Kings 4:8
- Sometimes the greatest poverty comes from the midst of profitability.
- Ministries only function to the level of its perception.
- We see the principle of sowing and reaping in affect.
- It’s easy for the needs of a person to be overlooked when their poverty cannot be seen.
- She was an “Everything is cool” kind of lady.
- She never spoke her need because she had adapted to her poverty.
- Admitting our need makes us vulnerable.
- Stop saying no!
- The place where she served and gave made room for a miracle.
- There are people that are close to you that will not understand your fight.
- When you recognize your source, you can bring the problems back to the source.
- Should’ve let sleeping dogs lie.
- Don’t stand in the way of somebody trying to bless you.
- On the outside, I have it all together.
- Anytime someone offers us something and we say no, or AQ is low. (Adaptability Quotient)
- “I would rather lose the child than risk the pain.”
- We try to map out what our lives will look like.
- When you serve, you expand the capacity to receive.
I’m Nash. I create things.